Terms & Conditions
Whilst every attempt is made to ensure the accuracy of information contained on thecheshirepetnetwork.co.uk we accept no responsibility for losses incurred by anyone acting upon information contained within the site. We recommend that you contact the advertisers directly to confirm any details. All logos, designs, and intellectual property rights remain the property of thecheshirepetnetwork.co.uk and must not be used or reproduced without prior written consent. It is the responsibility of all advertisers to ensure that the information supplied is correct, legal, decent and honest. Advertising on the site does not mean that a product or service is endorsed by thecheshirepetnetwork, its owners, agents or sponsors.
thecheshirepetnetwork.co.uk regards the lawful and correct treatment of personal information important to maintaining confidence between those with whom we deal and ourselves. thecheshirepetnetwork.co.uk treats personal information lawfully and correctly. To this end thecheshirepetnetwork.co.uk fully endorses and adheres to the principles of data protection, as set out in the Data Protection Act 1998. Specifically, the personal information:
- shall be processed fairly and lawfully
- shall be obtained only for one or more specified and lawful purposes
- shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive
- shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
- shall not be kept longer than is necessary
- shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under the Act
- shall be kept secure
- not transferred to countries without adequate protection personal data is only collected through the Whereyoulive.co.uk website for the purpose of processing orders and answering queries.